No Pool Excavation is too Hard
At Blue Lake Pool & Spas, we get it right from the start with our professional pool excavations done by our builders. The difficulty of your site in relation to slope, access or soil type* doesn’t matter. We can accomplish your pool foundations with minimum hassle and expense. A perfect finished pool has no shortcuts. Structural integrity is the key to a long lasting pool.
Pool Site Preparations:
- Site preparation (e.g. removal of trees, fences, walls or paths)
- Pool excavation, using a 3 – 7-tonne excavator and/or
- Bobcat, being extremely mindful of water, sewerage pipes and electricity cables
- Removal of soil
- All sub-floor drainage work, formwork and steel reinforcing
- Concrete spraying of your pool.
Contrarily, we can even fill in a pool that takes up too much room in a yard, or a pool that is no longer in use.
*Rock excavation will naturally cost extra.